Monday, November 12, 2012

Day 6: Coping Very Well

Jumped on the scale this morning and was pleasantly surprised.  I now weigh 87.5kg.  That is  over 5kg lost from my starting weight of 93kg.  Wonderful!!!  My official weigh-in with the Cambridge consultant is on Wednesday so.....we'll see.

This time on the diet, i am determined not to cheat for the first 14 days and to drink the recommended 4ltrs of water daily.  Drinking that much water is hard as i am having to pee every 10 minutes but the effect on the skin is wonderful.  I have also found that the more water i drink, the thirstier i become.  I don't know if that really makes sense....but that's how i feel.

Also, some more wonderful news, i tested myself for ketones a couple of days ago and i am in Ketosis.  The ketostix really help as  they keep you motivated not to cheat.  The only trouble is i feel compelled to test for ketones every time i pee now.  Chances are that i will be going through a bottle of Ketostix a week.

I promised to post my goals/prizes, so here goes:

Goal 1: Lose 10 kg: Buy myself that wonderful peruvian hair.

Goal 2: Lose 12kg: Start rocking those suits that i bought months ago and still cant wear.

Goal 3: Lose 15kg: The most expensive Spa date i can find

Goal 4: Lose 18kg:

Goal 5: Lose 20kg:

I still cant decide what my treats for goal 4 and 5 are yet but i know it includes a Chanel bag and a holiday. Another picture of my overweight but still beautiful self!



2 comments:

  1. Hey! Got here from Tigeress's what does this entail?
    I need to lose 10kg badly
    Tried all sorts.... And to think I've been on this journey and succeeded 2ce, but pregnancy fat is proving tough,

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about now.How much kgs are u dear?
    I want to lose 20 kgs.I am 24 years old and my weight is 83 kgs.After giving birth to my son,who is now nearly 2years,I have put in 10kgs :(( That's so bad and it really doesn't make feel good with my body. I just wanted to know. .is it worth the money to do this diet ?
    Will I be losing weight ?
    The only thing I am thinking of is food :(
    I am all day at home with my son and maybe because of that.Please give me some advices. thank you

    ReplyDelete